Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

In the darkness

Enjoying the darkness while writing this post. NOT lol

I finally have some time to relax and breath..the past few weeks had been crazy for me..and this will be continuing for the rest of this semester..@.@

Definition of CRAZY: English assignments due everyday (Mon-Thurs); Psych assignments due every mon, wed, thurs; online discussions every week; quizzes every week. Professors dont teach in class, they just give you questions and you discuss..>.< It might not sound CRAZY to you but I had such a relaxing semester last fall that I have so much to catch up now!!

So, what have I been up to lately? I just came back from a Valentine Potluck..gonna go for a Valentine buffet and also a rice party tomorrow..had a mini CNY celebration at Ivan's room (played cards, had wine)..'lou sang-ed' on the last day of CNY..went to Tennessee on the 1st weekend after school started..oh I miss the greeneries there..

Been pretty healthy too..Taking a kinesiology class this semester..working out every day, 3-4 days a week..I'm more flexible now..lol I took a real age test just now and they said my body's age is only 16!!hahaha!But there's like an epidemic going on in my campus now..everyone's getting flu and cough and professors are cancelling classes..But how come none of mine cancelled class??>.<

Ok I know im crapping already..ill upload pictures some other time..its too dark now for me to look for my camera and everything..anyway shall head to bed soon..need to repay all my sleep debts!!Goodnight everyone!!sweet dreams~~

No comments: