Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

:)

I always feel good when I'm moving around and getting things done instead of sitting at home facing the lighted square on my table.

Today was one of those days.

Went to class, then to reading clinic, to the post office to send something and to collect my new phone!whoots!

My phone's old. It needs to be put to rest for now.lol.I'm so in love with my new phone right now. Sort of love at first sight?hahaha! From far it actually looks like an iphone.

After fiddling for a bit with my phone I headed to an AIESEC GMM. It was fun!:) Started off the meeting with two dances. All clubs should probably imcorporate this into their routines. :P

AND

I replied to two emails about an open shift and I got both the shifts! Today is just my lucky day! I'm all set for a marvellous spring break!:P

1 comment:

oneyi said...

spring break woots woots! :)