Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

The feeling right now...

is one that I have never felt before. The feeling of your heart being all twisted up. The feeling of wanting to cry but no tears drop down. The feeling of wanting to scream but no voice comes out. The feeling of wanting to run away from everything but my feet won't budge. The feeling of wanting to hide but there's no place available. The feeling of wanting to share it with someone yet not knowing where to start from.

Is it because my pride is too strong to allow me to show the weak side of me?

Right now, I just want to collapse into daddy and mommy's arms and cry my heart out but they're so far away..

All I can say is that this is the worse homesickness that I've ever felt....

1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

oh dear..that is sad.. hope u get over it soon.. these are the phases of life we got to go through.. then only we feel stronger and wiser.. take care...

reanaclaire.com