Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Its Homecoming weekend!!

I shall blog now since my roommate is so noisy and I cant study..>.< (good excuse right?)

You might be wondering what is Homecoming..According to Wikipedia, Homecoming is "welcoming back of former residents and alumni, is a tradition in many universities, colleges, and high schools in North America..It usually includes activities for students and alumni, such as sports and cultural events and a parade through the streets of the city or town.

So what are some of the activities during homecoming? I guess the highlight of Homecoming week would be the PARADE and also the FOOTBALL GAME!! There are also activities like window painting, sand sculpture, etc, etc, etc...lol

On Sat morning, at 9.30am, when the temperature here was I think 1C/2C, in a sweatshirt and jeans with sport shoes, went for breakfast at Water St (a street full of bars)..we went to a coffee house la..lol..

On the way there..

David and Jen

Mutita, Tiffany, Jessie

Me..lol

Jen Jen n Me

we were happily eating our breakfast sandwich and guess what, we missed the parade..>.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MTm60BrSH3M/SOrCZDzueoI/AAAAAAAAAZM/YZikjJ3ol5Q/s1600-h/PA040589.JPG">That's the flight of stairs people living on the hill hafta climb everyday..

Or go up this hill..it doesnt really look steep here..but try it yourself..you start panting halfway up..hehe..

On the bus..

Da girls..

Da guys..

Pumpkins!!

And here we are, at Carson Park's baseball stadium..



My bottle of energy drink..to help cheer and shout better for my team..hehe

The football stadium

Its just a small stadium..

some players training..

BLUGOLDS!!

I am supposed to be in but I forgot that I zoomed..haha

Self-shot skills not bad leh..everyone is in..hehe

Popcorn anyone??

Scoreboard..starting of 2nd quarter..

Jen and her paparazzi look..hahaha

Marching band..

My school won 34-0 against Oshkosh's Titans..it wasnt a very exciting game cos we won too easily..lol..=p walked back from the stadium..was about a half an hour walk..we started singing all the way back..was super fun..passed Water St and saw lots of drunk ppl in the bars..

That was basically my first Homecoming in Eau Claire..And I even got a present..a sunburn on my face..>.<>~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

No comments: