Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Updates again

I'm feeling so sleepy now..>.< went to sleep at 12+ but couldnt sleep till I dont know wad time..haih..N I had cls at 8 dis morning..weather getting colder each day..but im still wearing the same amount of clothes..prove that I have a thick layer of fat??T.T

Went to Leinenkugel Brewery and also an antique house last weekend..after that, went to a play about homosexuals during the holocaust..the actor really have 'profession spirit' (understand wad I mean la hor..I'm too tired to think now..lol)two guys who were gay partners actually kissed mouth to mouth..imagine that..

I've been going for dance classes every Sunday..learnt swing, waltz, tango, and two Latin dances but I forget it the moment I reach my room..hahaha..

Okay I've been electro-shocked by the doors nowadays..and I fear opening doors now..isshh..

I've also been easily irritated lately..feeling moody and crappy when I'm alone..hate this feeling..

I should go take a nap now before I continue with more nonsensical blogging..lol sorry for the unorganized points in this post..I shall go get some beauty sleep now..tata!
~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

y kena electro shocked??

Anonymous said...

Adui, jing jing arr..y u so emo??

Anonymous said...

Cos I have too much electrons in me that's used to 'dian' guys??hahaha..=p

MOod swing..lol..I also dont know why actually..hehe..

Anonymous said...

OMG...i kelian the guys there !!! hahahahaaa.jus joking....