Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

1998 Nissan Altima GXE

Plans were not cancelled because Yi Jing Tang was convinced that swine flu is actually nothing to be scared of..mom also allowed me to go so everything is still going on as planned..

Went for my road test on Monday..I PASSED!!Thank God it wasn't the same examiner I got the first time. He failed all three of us who went for the test..>.< On the same day, I went collect my car at Minneapolis!Am now a proud owner of a 1998 Nissan Altima GXE..but it cost me USD 2800..Officially announce that my bank account is depleted..lol

My car!!=D

I shall now head back to my books..hope i get to update once before going for my intern because i don't think there'll be any internet connection..till then ppl..Have a Happy Summer break!!^.^

4 comments:

oneyi said...

I will miss you!
*Hugs*

Yi Jing said...

I'll miss you too..remember to check your schedule Ms Loh!!=D

~ellehcim~ said...

hahaha....nice!!! have fun studying and happy summer...i'll miss you!!! hope streamyx wont treat me bad!! then we can go oovooooooooo =)

Yi Jing said...

oovooooooooo?lol

I'll miss you too darling!!Remember help us eat our share of Msian food k??and bring some back too!=p

Have a safe trip back!hugs~