Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Dilemna

All because of the stupid swine flu!!

Why does it have to happen now? Everything is so messed up right now..>.<

No more internship = no more money, but health is more important

Summer courses? No more international scholarship because the deadline was on April 1st..but I get to graduate earlier..

Jobs during summer? Hope I get one so that I won't be that bored when I'm doing my summer courses..plus money will be coming in my pockets..so that means more shopping??=p

Travel during summer? NO MONEY!! SWINE FLU!! How to go..unless some kind soul wanna sponsor me??=p

Go back to Malaysia? Mom says it's dangerous to travel now. Plus not earning money but spending over 1k to go back..

Work when I go back to Malaysia? Where to find job? Even if I find one, I won't be able to recoup my air ticket fare..

Go to Madison for my whole summer? Kind of a good idea but I'll be so damn bored when no one's at home..

Any ideas people??HELP!!!

2 comments:

~ellehcim~ said...

1st why no more internship? you decided not to go or the organization thing cancel d?

2nd go back msia laaa!! come find me...muahahahhaha

3rd say no to madison! hmmph! =p

stay back for summer lor....then can graduate faster ma...

swine flu is not dangerous ler....the real infected case is like 1 or 2....many ppl die of normal cold flu....some more got medicine ma....no need so scared....

Anonymous said...

all will turn out well =)