Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back at home = 'Clubbing' + Shopping spree~ ^.^

Ok time for some updates..=p Went back home last weekend so couldnt update blog cos there wasnt internet connection at home..=.='' well there will be soon cos Im gg 2 US soon and my sis would want to contact me..hahaha..

Not the main point for this post tho..

Main point is....SHOPPING!!!

Mom went back to JB as well so we went shopping together..aiks I just remembered dat i forgot to take pics of us shopping..sad..

And the best thing was Bernard became our bag stand..x) Should have seen him while shopping with three ladies (me, mom, sis)..ahah..he was so bored that he was sleeping all the way while we were gg in and out of the fitting room..LOL! Sorry ar dear 'chun bou' (cantonese) edi..heehee..=p

Next main point...CLUBBING!!!

Coffee trap..Nice name rite? Its act the name of the cafe so I didnt really go clubbing..haha..should i say i went cafe-ing??=p Went hang out there with dear on sat nite..quite a nice place..nice ambience..food also quite nice..^.^ N guess wad?? I drove there..LOL!=.=''

Err i should act go finish up my CSC assignment d..shall update bout install nite some other day la..de connection now is terrible..N i was just praising bout it a few hours ago..sad..c ya!!
~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, shouldn't have tagged along in the first place. Nearly died. Lol.