Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mad celebration..=P

What mad celebration?? Its to actually celebrate the success of our Retro Party..but only half the committees came..should i be sad or happy?? Sad cos not all of us could party last nite but happy cos got more food for me to eat!!! Wahahaha!!

So what was so MAD about the celebration?? Him and her were like celebrities and everyone was taking pictures of them both..and the point is they willingly let them take..haha.. After filling our stomachs, we started playing Mafia (is it called Mafia?? i dont know..) I was mafia twice.. And the first time I was it, everyone knew who the mafias were and they wanted to eliminate all of us at once..haha..

Done with the kiling and also the detective part.

Next up is Bluff.. Well, most of the people left but now is the time we get high n crazy!! Losers dance the YMCA dance outside the room!! Losers do push-ups in front of the customers!! was laughing like crazy..cos i was the only girl so I din hafta do any of the punishments..=D

Anyway, thanks guys for being so sporting which allowed me to do some stomach exercise..hehe..
~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

No comments: