Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Busy week over...

Sorry for the late post people..was kinda busy the past week..let's c wad made me so busy..

1. history test and csc tutorial which i studied so last min..i din reli seemed to care wad i got also..haih..

2. 4th of july,where i was de sponsorship director..so b4 the event i had 2 go look for sponsors together wif my partner cum bodyguard, adrian..hehe (don get angry yea)..=p

3. intiball and till the day b4 i did not bother about my hair n make up..so fri nite i panicking about de ball..

4. and yea my visa's expiry date is the 18th of Dec 2008, which is like less than half a yr from now..but lucky mom gonna settle that for me..thankew!!!

about the details for 4th of july and Intiball, i guess i'll update you guys some other day..plus the pictures..=)

till then,
bye bye.
~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

No comments: