Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

International Festival 2008

Date:09/20/2008
Time: 12.30pm-4.00pm Venue: Downtown Eau Claire, Barstow Street

It was basically stalls setup by the roadside selling international stuff..clothings, food, jewelleries, CDs, some performance and even a parade!!

Here are some pics at the festival..

New way of preventing balloons from flying away..hehe

Her costume is just so COOL!!

Avatar from CARS!!so cute!!

Sexy car..=p

Now bikers can also ride buses together with their bikes..haha

This dog looks so cute with those ribbons

Me n my chicken gyro

32oz lemonade n spicy tuna sushi..yum yum..hehe

My choc almond ice cream from The Big Scoop!!Very nice de lo..hahaha..

At about 3, the parade started..my friend kept saying that the American flag is the Malaysian flag..hahaha..Videos of the parade..


Oops could only upload part of the parade..hehe..sorry..

A band performing country music..nice songs..

He doesnt feel hot??phew..

3 Malaysians walking back from the festival..lol

Stuff that I bought..


Magnetic bookmark

Butterfly shaped pendant necklace..hehe..

It was fun looking at all the different cultures from around the world but it wasn't fun getting baked in the sun..>.< N I got darker again..haih..that's all ppl..adios~

~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems interesting. =) I like the cars. Haha~

Anonymous said...

It was interesting..hehe..And I totally agree that the cars are cute!!=p