Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My third home

Suddenly feel like showing pics of the place i live in..its such a cool place..not too big not too small and its just nice that i know almost everyone on my floor and some of the ppl on the other floors..there's a river greeting me everytime I step out of the main entrance..I look out of my window and the trees sway with the wind..here are some pics of Katharine Thomas (KT)..

This is the Chippewa River from the top of the hill..

The trees and a volleyball court in the backyard..

The hallway that leads to my room..

Ta-da my room!!

In my room...

my table..sorry for the messy-ness..heehee

C there's a fridge n microwave oven in my room..hehe..jealous?lol

Open wadrobe..my roommate has so much more clothes than I have..T.T
Err no pics of my bed cos its on top of my table and its hard to get a nice pic of it..hehe..

Exactly opposite my room...

The bathroom

Sinks..

Toilets n shower..

So dont worry ppl..I'm having a really comfortable time here in US..wanna come over to visit me soon??kekeke..c u soon!!Have a nice day!!^.^
~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so omg!! ur room....clear b4 take photos like me maaaaa =p

Anonymous said...

table messy only ma..i was doin hw den sian d so juz took pic la..should c my roommate's side leh..u'll faint..lol..

Anonymous said...

Eventhough it's messy, I think it's better compared to INTI's? =P