Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Its all about shopping..=p

I hafta tell you how much of stuff I bought during the past two weeks!Let's list them one by one..

At Madison-Burlington
1. Winter jacket (USD50)
2. A 'package' consisting of a scarf, gloves, n a hat (USD 20)
3. A backpack (USD 13)
4. A hat which is so cute (USD 4)
5. Socks (USD 5)

At Madison-UW-M bookstore
1. A sweatshirt (USD 20)
2. A t-shirt (USD 5)

Total: USD 117

At Eau Claire-Wal Mart
1. Food-chips, fruits, juice, can food (USD 31.59)
2. Hangers (USD 2.60)
3. Stationeries (USD 2.41)
4. Kitchenware (USD 3.35)
5. Shoe + slipper (USD 28)

At Eau Claire- UWEC shirt sales
1. Hooded sweatshirt (USD 20)
2. UWEC jacket (USD 20)
3. Cap (USD 5)

Total: USD 112.95

Tax: USD 7.31

Grand Total: USD 237.26!!!

# Items sold: 15
My Goodness!!USD 240 in two weeks!!>.<

Some pictures of my possessions..hehe..

Oops that's not all mine..how i wish it was..=p

My very comfy slippers..

Backpack

After stocking up..hehe

My wadrobe is gonna be so colorful..=D


Caps..the one on top is for winter..the one below for summer..

Billsss...=(

See everything is a necessity here..so that makes me fee better when I think back about how much I spent..=p
~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You big spender! =P