Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Dinner at Benvenuto's

I'm bored! Hence the post..lol

Bernard n me went had dinner with Joe, Bernard's calculus classmate..He brought us to Benvenuto's an Italian restaurant about 15 mins away from our place..

This is Joe with the waitress's signature..she could write upside down so well man..I think that it's a waste of talent for her to be a waitress..but on the other hand, she serves really well too..pretty too..lol

Better not open the menu when you're hungry..you'll either end up ordering everything or you'll flood the whole place..

Too bad I'm not 21..cant order anything..well just looking at it would be enough for now I guess..*sighs*

Sorry there's no picture of the food..was too pre-occupied with eating when the food came..lol I promise I'll get one next time!=D

The SUN!!At night??Oh no!!Doomsday is coming!!Oh ya did you hear about doomsday which will be coming soon??21-12-2012 I think there's a movie about it too..go check it out..


Anyway, there's a party going on downstairs..gonna go enjoy myself while I still can.lol start studying if doomsday is not here..not too late right???*Evil laughter*

No comments: