Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Road trip + MOA

This happened sometime in September I think..I don't remember..=p Well, in my campus, there's this program for international students where each of them who are in it are assigned a local family as their host for the period they are studying here..
Rick and Mindy Merryfield as my host parents..I don't really know much about their background though..Know that they have 3 children..Rick is a firefighter and Mindy works in UWEC in Publications (designs web page, flyers, ads). I also have a host sister from Brazil, Debora who's majoring in journalism..

So because of our hectic schedules, we seldom meet up..Mindy thus planned an outing for us and off we went for a road trip..Fall is here and leaves started turning colors..It was just so beautiful when you drive on the freeway with rows of colorful trees on both sides of the road..

On the way to the park..

Is this the Chippewa River?I'm not sure..It's been so long since I went there la..just enjoy the pictures k?=D

From the top of the hill

Debora, my host sister



Is it my photography skills or is this place really that beautiful??XP

After about 2 hours of climbing, we are finally here at the Mall of America, Minnesota..Shops here kinda sell the same stuff..Nothing much to buy as well..It was already very dark when I got back to Eau Claire..But it was a very fun and tiring trip..Finally I finish blogging about this..It has been as a draft for bout 2/3 months..lol

BYE~~

No comments: