Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I am back!=D

Sorry for being MIA for such a long time..Guess it's time for some updates now?? What have I been doing for the past 2 months?? Let's start with the most recent one then..

New Year Countdown at Chicago!!

Okay in case you didn't know, I have been at Madison for the past week after going back home with my roommate for a week..there'll be more updates about that coming up..I know you miss me so much, so here's some pictures of me..=D

waiting for the bus..

camwhoring..

Our first stop - Joy Yee Noodles (has good bubble tea too!)

The Beanie that looks like some alien ship??lol

The park where 'The Beanie' is located

And has nice night views too

Then it was time for some exercise and fun!

Stretching time!

Stretch your back, jump up high, some tai chi and relax..

N.I.K.E

It's 11+ already!!Almost time for the countdown!!Where are we headed to??

Navy Pier

Very scenic night view here too!

More camwhoring before the countdown

30 seconds...

20 seconds...

10..

9..

8..

7..

6..

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Finally some rest after a 4-hour bus ride, dinner, Millenium Park, Countdown at Navy Pier, walking about 1+km to go get supper, ate, talked crap and it was already 4am..What time do we hafta get up tomorrow morning?8am.And guess what I have to share 2 single beds with three guys..@.@

This was how I looked without enough sleep..

And then we started going crazy..

Are you on for more walking now??Follow me then..
Waiting for the bus..Seems like I'm the one who looks the most awake..hahaha!

Doesn't this pictures look so artistic??=p

Water Tower Plaza

Somewhere in Chicago..=D

Some clock that has some words on it..

MCA Store..

Northwestern University

McD here and the McD in Malaysia different k..Here sign also bigger..XP

We are here again at Navy Pier..

See how strong the wind is at Chicago..Making my hair messy only..

The three guys who abandon the only girl..T.T

Chicago Theater

Recognize where we are?

Chicago's twin towers

No don't blow me away!!

3rd tallest building in the world with 110 stories at 1450 feet high..

So we walked to Navy Pier, to Chicago Theater, to Millenium Park, to Sears Towers, and to the bus station..That would be almost the whole of downtown Chicago..

Sent Mr Siong Siang aka Loteh back to Michigan..He was such a funny guy that you would start laughing non-stop once he starts talking..

He's the one on the right..Jacky from Purdue is on the left..

Okay that's all for this post..Stay tuned for more updates!!Tata~

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

"This was how I looked without enough sleep..".

LMAOO,...

Anonymous said...

LOL that trip must be so fun! and i LOL-ed at the lack of sleep pic too! lol =D

Yi Jing said...

is it so funny??hmmm..