Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Life is good!:D

And here I am blogging again after a 3 hours drive back from Madison and a birthday celebration for two friends.

The review session that was mentioned in the previous post? I didn't have to conduct it. Professor did all the talking. I just flipped the slides. XD

My phone has a new look now!pretty cool actually. Looks like my knight in shining armor.Lalala.

I got my presents today! Well stuff that I bought online. Room's pretty messy now.Who cares? Not me!For now.lol.

Went for Indian buffet this afternoon! I'm still full from it. And I have a whole container full of 'nian gao' that's sitting right in front of me. Ahhhh. Anyone wants some?:P

The weather is so so so NICE right now! I keep having the urge to go out in shorts!hahaha.I really hope it doesn't snow again. *cross fingers*

Whoots! A new week is coming! I hope I'll be able to maintain this kind of spirit throughout the week!haha. Tata!

No comments: