Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Real World

And I finally got to realize what the real world is.

The desperation that drives people to do whatever it takes to get what they want. And just the thought of not getting what they want just freaks them out. They can go to the extreme of boot licking and not even realize that they're doing it.

Does this mean that they don't have the capabilities to do what it takes for them to resort to this or is it just their nature to be doing so? This I really wonder.

Boot lickers! I look down upon you! Use your own capabilities to show that you have what it takes! Unless, in my eyes, you will always be labeled as USELESS!

I hate the real world! I don't want to be part of it!And how I wish you could disappear right in front of me this moment in time because you make me sick!

No comments: