Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

2nd day in Eau Claire

Woke up at 12+ today cause one of the dogs came in and stood next to my bed..got a shock..my host sister, Debora was already here with her mom..she's from Brazil..had lunch with them and then we took a walk around the farm that my host parents own..it was windy and a perfect weather for a walk..saw horses reared by them..big and strong..and then we headed to the city and downtown..

First stop: University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Walked around campus from the Arts and Music building to the main building to the library, went past my dorm cause we couldnt get in, went stroll by the river, took pics there.

Second stop: Grand Avenue cafe
Had tea here..I ordered ice-cream with caramel toppings..nice..never eaten something like dat b4..forgot to take pic of it tho..lol..

Third stop: Sandy's
Its sort of a boutique but they also sell stuff like cards, vases, clocks,etc..its very different from what we c back in malaysia..haha..

More stops: I dont know their names
We went to a few more stores which were like the first one cause Debora's mom wanted to buy something back to Brazil..

Last stop: Tour around the house
I reached home very late last night so Mindy, my host mom said she'll tour me 2dae..it has3 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and a laundry room..my room is downstairs next to a bathroom..

Next update might be tonight..Im gonna hav pizzas for dinner tonight..*smiles* C ya then,,
~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

No comments: