Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Orientation Week

Second post for today..lol im kinda free now since I only hafta go out at 9pm..there's a moonlight mixer behind my dorm..dont ask me what is it..I dont know..haha

Pics of orientation week..

First day of orientation wasn't cool at all..Moved in to the dorms early in the morning like at 8am and at 10am we had to be in the Tamarak Room, the room we have orientation..registered and stuff and went over to my group and our peer guide was Teresa..she's such a sweet and nice person..why did i say so?

Strawberry cupcakes for our group! Only our group has that..Aint she sweet?*Sorry for the upside down pic =p*

Okay that was like the only picture that i took on the first day..haha..Ooh after orientation on the second day, we had an ice cream social at Owen Park..it was definitely cool..

This is DOTS. A sweet that sticks to your teeth and it doesnt come out, so you'll hafta keep chewing..haha..

That is part of Owen Park..the stage..

My ice-cream..maybe its ice lemon..haha

We walked to downtown after the ice cream social for dinner and they headed off to the movies after that..I didnt want to go cos i edi watched those movies there..

On the way there..part of the Chippewa River..

Me..=p

Me again..xp

Frisbee I got from the ice cream social

Remember that I said that food in US was always a very big portion?

Pizza I had for lunch ytd..

After lunch, we walked to Water Street and into a candy shop..

In the candy shop...

Lego blocks that can be eaten..they are sweets the shape of lego blocks!!So cool rite?

Its the last day of orientation!!We're gonna take a group picture at the clock tower which apparently is only a clock with a skinny tiang..dont know why its called a tower..

Spot any difference on the building?

Know what's that??

Its the camera that we used to take our picture..haha..

Me and Chloe at the 'Clock Tower'

Me and Teresa, my peer guide
~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

No comments: