Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Back dating..lol

Sorry ppl for not posting up pictures over here..but fret not..ill be doing just that now..^.^

I shall start posting pictures from day 1 to like today? So it will be a very long post i think..haha..

16th August
Yi Jing is finally leaving Inti for good..so many ppl came to help her move out..lol..

Ms Loh Wan Yi

Ms Roommate aka 'crybaby' xp

Everyone together..thank you all!

Mr Adrian whom I saw right before leaving so took a pic with him..

And so I kept fiddling with my new camera in the car, took quite a few stupid pics and here they are..

Im actually trying to take the patterns on the window made by the droplets of rain..hehe..*it looks a bit artistic doesnt it??=p*

Bus stops in Muar..cool??

Big fat butt plus a tail..lol

Me and the big fat pig..haha..

Ok enough of stupid pictures..

17th August
Went cut my hair today..didnt know why I insisted on cutting it so short..i look so weird now..I miss my long hair..=(

Before

After

My hair!!>.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MTm60BrSH3M/SLRk_K-Y8KI/AAAAAAAAAFk/a_6rPhNzWpE/s1600-h/P8190091.JPG">All of us..

Daddy, mommy, sis n me..

Another picture of us..

20th August
Mom requested that I played the piano one last time for her befor i leave..and she started crying while i was playing marriage d armor..everyone started crying also..haha..den we took pics before we left..but only one dats nice..

Its stil a bit senget tho..haha..

N so we were on our way to the airport..reached the airport like so super early..so we were taking random photos..

Im not exactly sure wad we were trying to do..lol

me n mom

me sis n dad

Sis was the one who captured this pic..>.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MTm60BrSH3M/SLRnMnkVl1I/AAAAAAAAAGk/37p7uS7rSD0/s1600-h/P8210127.JPG">One of the places that has free internet access points..cool rite?

The couch that i spent my whole night in..quite comfortable actually..there's shows for us to watch as well..sweet..

I found a massage chair! Really need it after so many minutes of walking..lol..eh there's heavy stuff on my back..

In the plane

Me and Chloe

A map that shows where we are heading and where we are at that time..

How much is it actually?

Ta-da..haha

Another map..

Chloe's first meal..omelette with sausages, fruits and a apple pie or sth like dat..

My first meal..chicken noodles with fruits and also apple pie..

Sandwiches and orange juice..

This was rice with chicken, a bun, some salad, and a pack of crackers..

United brand instant noodle??lol

Pasta, fruits and a bun..

Somehow i think food served on airplanes are quite nice and healthy too..lol

There sure are also food that i will miss when im in US..

Keropok!!

wan-tan noodle

the wantans...haha

Duck rice..yum yum..

Guess that will be all for today..pictures of me in US shall be posted maybe at night when i come back..gonna go for some ice cream social now..there'll be free ice cream..hehehe..go for dinner and head for the movies..oh no im so gonna spend so much money!!T.T

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO~~~~ Yi Jing~~~~
i miss ur hairs haha...

Anonymous said...

zomg..noob hair..

Anonymous said...

yea i miss it a lot too..T.T wad noob hair?u jealous dat u don hav so much??hahaha..