Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Byebye grandma n everyone..T.T

Im at Kajang now, in my mom's off, using her computer, while listening to her colleagues talk..haha..U might be wondering why I'm here..Well, went back to Ipoh during the weekends to visit my maternal grandma..been so long since I saw her..
Before I even reached, she was edi busy preparing nice food for me..could smell the aroma of those food even before i step into the house..yum yum..Cuz opened the door 4 me..she looked so cute!!!7 yrs old dis yr..so guai..n she kept tagging me everywhere i went..hehe..den grandma came out from the kitchen..She looked so small n petite n fragile..like the wind could easily blow her away to a faraway place..but the food she cook taste fabulous..couldnt resist myself from eating..hahaha..sorry dear..=p
Everyone who saw me kept saying that I grew up edi..become more lady-like d (i was edi lady-like since last time leh..xp) my ''ee cheong" came back from work n he started kacau-ing me..well he always does dat since i was young..he's always so humorous..he started scaring my mom dat I'll hafta look 4 american bf d..hahaha..=p n my mom started 'praising' bernard seah kok ren!!no fair!!haha..
after dinner, mom was inside the room talking to grandma..din wanna enter cos i noe they'll be discussing bout me..bout how much my mom hafta fork out for me to study there n stuff..n i always feel so guilty..T.T i promise ill study hard when i go over to US mommy!!(but ill play hard also!rite 'mei yi'??=p)
Everyone telling me to enjoy as much food here as I can cos wont be able to eat it over at US..haih..mom even asked me to 'eat into my memory, use 2 yrs to digest'..lol..ill definitely miss everyone here..everyone will miss me also..hoho..but nvm can stil msn or skype or even drop by my blog de..hehe..k la gotta go back le..bye!
~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

No comments: