Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Changi Airport

Yeah as what my title says im at Changi Airport now..I shall update some stuff everytime Im transitting..hehe..

So, my trip started at about noon today..parents wanted to leave early in case something crops up halfway..so i reached KLIA at about 5.30..call me kiasu..wadeva..Its my first time flying off alone to somewhere so far la..lucky there's Chloe flying with me..think if not ill already be gg crazy now..haha..

Sis and mom was there taking pics all around the airport..din hav the mood to take with them but stil had to force out a smile..i was sad, reluctant, n was having mixed feelings that no words could describe..

Finally it was time to enter the boarding area..Mom hugged me and started crying..Tears were in my eyes but they din drop..Next up was sis..She wasnt crying when i hugged her..guessed she was influenced by mom..haha..dad did not cry at all..guy mayb..ai mian zhi..kekeke..

After entering the boarding area and seeing the plane that would take me to Changi I got excited..It was so long ago that i took a plane..haha..got a bit airsick in the plane..stil a bit now cos mayb im already tired but not slping..hope i don fall sick..

Think ill update till here..should go get some rest edi..plus i only have like 15 mins of internet usage per session..haha..adios ppl..gdnite!!
~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyaaaa
din get to send u off that day...
anyway.. take care yaa.. =)
all the best in the future.. and keep updating. hahaha at least we'll know u're still alive in the states =)

karu