Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I love u Daddy n Mommy..=')

Ok I forced my mom to drive me back from kajang..I said one sentence-" This would be the last time you can fetch me back to Inti edi"

She agreed immediately..

I feel so bad now..haih..she worked so hard for me just to let me go overseas for my studies..It's hearbreaking to see her work so hard and end up so tired at the end of the day all because of ME!!='((

N just now when we were gonna reach Inti, she suddenly said 'wow time really flies. The day when I came n drop you off here at Inti seemed like just few days ago. Now u're here for 1 yr and 8 months edi and u're gg 2 US soon...' Tears were at the brink of my eyes, but I didn't want mom to see the weak side of me..

I shall always be strong, like how mom strived so hard for me, for my sis, for this family..I will always remember the effort she put into raising me up, providing for me, giving me a good life..

And not forgetting daddy, who was always there to advice me on stuff, always borrowed me a helping hand when i had probs, always giving me pocket money to spend on stuff I like, who was my 'driver' for the past so many that didn't receive any salary, who will be the one that I look for only when i don have enuf money, who was the one who got me out of trouble when mom starts scolding me, who will always be the H-E-R-O in my heart..

Daddy and mommy, really hope that both of you can reconcile cause not only both of u are suffering, sis n I are too, especially sis..I think that she deserves more love than she actually has now cause I had it once upon a time..

I LOVE YOU!!!
~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww dear....I love u too...

Anonymous said...

=')) *press hand twice*