Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

More pictures..=)

Yay more pictures are gonna be uploaded..hahaha..N its gonna be a long post again..hehe..

Let's c what did i do over here with my host family..

We walked around the farm that they own and its seriously big..that whole land is theirs..

Its blackberry that we found when we were walking..its so sweet n nice..

The horses they own..four of them..2 male 2 females..but i only manage to capture 3 of them..haha..

We then went tour around my campus, UWEC and this picture was taken by the Chippewa River that flows thru my campus..

Lol that's part of my campus from far away..

that was basically the first day of activities..think there are more pictures but in my host mom's cam..haha..

We went biking the next day from Wayside all the way to Carson Park where there is a festival going on there..we cycled for like almost 10km and that makes it 20km to and fro..hoo reli did lots of exercise today..

Mindy and Debora in front..

Me while riding a bike..geng leh can multitask..lol

The bridge we had to cross on our way there..

At the festival..there were so many ppl there..

Food in the US are all so huge in size and are always so greasy and fattening..Like the examples below..

Cheese curds..Omg its like so greasy and fattening but i almost finished it..its act cheese that is deep fried..Im so gonna put on weight..T.T

This is called Tornado potato if im not mistaken..Debora, my host sis finished it all by herself..Mindy had something like a kebab which has like lots of tartar sauce which is also fattening..

I think the next picture would make your jaws drop..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.

C its almost the same height as the lady in the picture..And there was like one group of people who had like one in each of their hands..my goodness!

Can you guess what are these?

Get a better idea? Still dont know the answer?

It is actually..

*taa-daa*

Silkie Chicken

The next day, I went horse riding on the horses that are owned by my host family..

There they are all nice and cosy in the barn..

This is Nikita, one of the dogs at home who could play catch..she has this frisbee that wont fly when i throw it..lol..

I didnt get pictures of me on the horses with my camera tho..but i think i looked cool..wahaha!

So after we were done riding horses, Rick, my host dad wanted to train the youngest horse so that he could take her on the trip to Colorado..He put like pots and pans in a bag and onto the horse's back..She was terrified of the noise that it made and she started running like a wild horse..She knocked down Rick, turned a few times outside the barn and started running in, towards me!I am so lucky that i stood between two tractors which gave me space to get out of her way..Phew..She got past me, ran into a wall and knocked down a gate..She got injured and was bleeding..poor thing..

Then I got on to the 4wd which was parked outside the barn..the dogs started barking and gnarling somehow asking me not to get on it..One of the dogs was even bitting and pulling on my jeans..now it has a hole in it..>.< but it was fun although i nearly lost control of it a couple of times..the stering was hard to turn..hehe..

Me on the 4wd..

I was trying to reverse that thing..haha

Well that basically sums up like all the activities that I did with my host family..Really had a great time there doing things that I dont normally get to do..Thank you so much for hosting me!^.^





~^Nobody is perfect. I am Nobody.^~

No comments: